Investment Intern, Asia private equity/venture capital
Hình thức làm việc
Thực tập và dự án
Số lượng tuyển
Lĩnh vực ngành nghề
Tài chính, đầu tư
Không yêu cầu
Hạn nộp hồ sơ
Địa điểm làm việc
Hà nội Hồ Chí Minh
Mô tả công việc
The Invus Group, LLC is a global evergreen fund with over $10 billion under management. Founded in 1985, Invus is headquartered in New York and has offices in Paris and Hong Kong.
We know what it takes to transform an industry: strategic insight, patient capital and great execution. We support owner-managers on all three of these dimensions.
Thanks to the evergreen structure, we are not bounded by fund life which is typical for traditional private equity or venture capital funds, therefore we are allowed to look at investment opportunities and partner with entrepreneurs with a long-term horizon. We focus on identifying transformational opportunities where we can partner with owner-managers to create extraordinary business performance and enjoy the resulting financial rewards.
We believe that investments based on sound strategy and sustainable competitive advantage lead to the greatest value creation over time. Thus, we work to support the management teams of our portfolio companies and help them to formulate and execute strategies that maximize long-term value.
We invest across the full spectrum of lifecycle, from early stage growth companies to turnarounds. We have invested in companies across a wide range of industries including consumer products and services, food, specialty retail, software, biotech, medical devices and products, and professional services.
Our Asia private equity team is hiring Interns for Southeast Asia markets. His/her duties include assisting due diligence, supporting portfolio management, and conducting sector research.
Kỹ năng công việc
• Available for min. 10 weeks; work remotely with potential travel requirements in Southeast Asia countries. Intern can be based in Singapore, Jakarta or Ho Chi Minh City
• Work or internship experience in consulting/banking/investment/consumer tech industries
• Work experience in Indonesia or Vietnam is a plus
• MBA students are preferred. Colleague Year 4 or Master students are also welcome
• Great analytical skills including financial modelling skills and investment analysis
• Sense of responsibility and professional maturity
• Fluent in English. Fluency in Indonesian or Vietnamese language is a plus
Thời gian thử việc
Trao đổi trực tiếp khi phỏng vấn
Các chế độ khác
Yêu cầu hồ sơ
Please send your CV and Cover letter to Cassie Wang: [email protected]
Only short-listed candidates will be interviewed.